Integrated systems on high-specification offshore assets are becoming increasingly complex and integrated, making software expertise the key to improving reliability, safety and performance. Working in the offices of our customers, in the shipyard and on offshore drilling rigs, our consultants make a significant positive impact every day by combining their prior experience and our Proven PracticesSM Methodology to deliver Technology AssuranceSM Services to the world’s leading drilling contractors and operators.
Is Athens Group Right For You?
People who thrive in our company:
- Are energized by challenging projects and the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded, highly-experienced consultants
- Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are continually looking for new services and solutions to improve the drilling and production process
- Want responsibility and accountability, and to work in a culture of mutual respect and disciplined teamwork
- Are passionate about what they do, going the extra mile to exceed the expectations of our customers
- Want to work in a company that provides career growth and the opportunity to make a difference in every role
At Athens Group, you will have a high degree of responsibility working on high-value assets around the globe, delivering our unique risk-reduction services for control systems.
Athens Group is an equal-opportunity employer and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Athens Group (AG) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AG employee. AG will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AG and will be processed accordingly.